Sunday, 14 August 2016

Flashback

Adaut, 4 March 2016



Inside the speed boat on our way from Adaut to Saumlaki. Fita (middle) and Yuni (right) are going to participate in Olimpiade Sains Nasional (OSN) MTB Regency level this afternoon.

Like a flashback to when I was an elementary student. My favorite teacher ever, Pak Henhen, used to accompany me whenever I join competitions. He taught me the hardest, motivated me the best, and was the first person who congratulated me when I won or cheered me up when I lost. I always remember he said, competition is not merely about winning or losing, it is a chance to experience many things: how to be a real fighter, how to be thankful.

And who ever wonders, I'm now having students (this never crossed in my mind) and making such memory with them. So then, let us make a good one. Wish us luck!



P. S. I am going to write the full-story of this story hehehe. Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment