Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Hi there

It's been a while since I posted on this blog last July. So many things happened, anyway. I graduated (finally). I went to Brunei and back to this lovely home already. I traveled lots (enough-to wash away my cash and savings). I am broke. And unemployed. Hahaha. Please do pray for me, I am now seeking for a job which fits my passion (ceilah...), my future vision, and my need of financially secured. Do I have to start seeking for my partner for life, too? Wkwkwk.

As long as I remember, I have been trying several times to write on this blog. As I mentioned, so many things happened and are really worth-to-post. But somehow, all the trials end up with blank page (plus blink cursor) all over again.

Tonight, this damn good internet connection at home has successfully enabled me to wander around bunch of posts (of mine, my friends', even some of I-don't-know-who-they-are). I can open hundred pages without loading or buffering. I have explored till the oldest of oldest, maybe ancient, post on blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and whatever I clicked hahaha. The writings, the pictures, the videos, the songs. Everything. It was like rediscover my self. Who am I in the midst of some other people's lives. 

I don't know why, something about past is always appealing for me. I don't say that future is not appealing. Or present is boring (well, sometime it is). But, don't you agree that past always has its attractiveness? Several things in the past can clearly be understood. Yet some definitely can't be, and is better left being mystery. Maybe, just maybe, past attracts me with its certainty and uncertainty altogether. Now it seems like I should be careful not to get stuck in nostalgic space (like Raisa). Wkwkwk don't worry. The "irreplaceable present" and the "challenging future" can always attract me more so that I never forget to live now and move on. Oh well, I myself can't get my point.

So, to prevent this from getting more blurry and nowhere-to-go, I should finish asap. Hi there, I actually just want to write this: I really miss you after seeing you around, there in my wandering time.




No comments:

Post a Comment